Insight Media is a media solutions firm that offer a wide range of marketing solutions to a variety of industries. Our core principles are delivery of quality products in a desirable timeframe.
We are currently seeking a Freelance Photographer to join our team. The photographer we require needs to be based in the Midlands or Dublin. You will be servicing all surrounding counties and may be required to travel to various locations across the country when called upon.
What are your duties?
- You will be required to carry out photography services across various industries: Property, Commercial, Event, Headshots/Portrait, Architectural, Private Photography (Communion’s, Parties etc.)
- Work with the Insight Media team to arrange shoots with homeowners, business representatives and clients.
- All projects will require post production editing/compiling. From teaser videos, floor plan submissions, photo editing. All to be sent to Insight Media once completed, which will be reviewed before issuing to clients.
- Team collaboration – work with other members of the team to ensure all projects are completed within a certain timeframe.
- Driven personality that relishes a challenge and willing to take tasks on head on.
- Own camera & lightening equipment – List of photography equipment required on submission.
- Own car & full license – You will be required to travel across the country so full license and car is a necessity.
- Portfolio – you will be required to submit a current portfolio as part of your submission.
- This role requires significant travel, with early mornings, some overnight stays, and some evening and weekend work required at certain times of year.
- Team player – Essential to any team is everyone involved is a team player and willing to work on their own but with a team also. You will be working on your own most of the week but when required, work well with the team.
- Ability to think on your feet to setup shoots and capture the moment in the blink of an eye.
- Previous sales experience a bonus.
- Well presented with an understanding of customer service.
- Must be comfortable with using new and ever changing technologies.
- Qualifications in marketing, photography or media is a bonus, please outline in your CV.
- Competitive Fees
- Commission incentives – oversell and create new business for Insight Media, get rewarded.
- Potential to be hired on a full time basis – work well with the team, work load and business increases, we may offer you a full time role with the business where your role will be developed and new benefits will be placed.
How to apply
- Submit full CV
- Cover letter – outlying why you would be a good fit for Insight Media, your experience to back up that point.
- List of current equipment from camera to lightening and software.
- Portfolio – any content from headshots, events, corporate and then property.
- Test Shoot – if you have never done property photography, then you will be asked to do a test shoot, specifications will be supplied, at the next stage of the application.